Monday, December 6, 2010

He has arrived in his first area...

Sabona,

         Im doing great. my new companion is really awsome. we totally get along. he's like just like me, cept he's got way more experience and he's got cool stuff that i was never taught. he's my baba(means father) and apparently i got the best baba out of all the greenies here. so thats cool. foods good. everyone here eats lots of rice, fruits and they love briers(bbq's). i've been fed everyday that i've been out haha and all the kids love me cuz im white haha. but im in ladysmith district, and my area is the ezikena branch. its really cool. the people here are all about respect and being way freindly. its like a laid back town. we dont leave the apt to tract till like 12 because people arnt up and stuff till like 10 hahaha.

Sincerly elder shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment