Monday, April 4, 2011

Transfers!!! Rockland, Bloemfontein, RSA

Sooooooooo lets start with the good news. haha Last Sunday we baptised 2 people. Was supposed to be 3 but unfortunaly baba is a jdub and doesnt like the bible..... idk haha and that was the one that I was going to be performing. but I was a witness for the other 2. It was a good day.

Now the bad news. I'm leaving the cozy home I've know and loved to go to Rocklands. Thats right my first transfer. I'm going to be serving in rockland. new Zone new companion. new people even. I've been with zulu's my entire mission and now im going to a sutho. New language and new customs hahaha fuuuunnnn....

So this transfer has been fun. Loads of work but loads of good times and joking around. We doubled the states from my transfer before and we expanded the area about 50% and also got the branch large enough for a chapel which is coming soon. Sooo I'm really bummed that im leaving but life goes on.

Thanks for all the support and mail. I'm really trying to get back to everyone. Just haven't had any free time. Hopefully next area. :)


Elder Shipp

Here are some recent pictures:


My comp and Nozibosiso before he baptised her:


Molio and his future wife before he baptised her:



Me eating Amasi. Wiki it if you want to know my expressions meaning or what it is.

Elder Kekana and I holding a kudu head.... or whats left hahaha:



Elder Mokena and I at the quagma senior primary school covering books. haha I was tired:


No comments:

Post a Comment