Thursday, February 17, 2011

Losing weight and growing spiritually

Hello.

This week I think I've felt more like a saint than anytime of my life. Lessons were power and our acomplishments were great. Opposition was at its best. Trials have been the hardest yet but I've learned a great deal on patience and tolerance. Stats are at a continual high and im learning tons. I'm definitly getting in the groove of mission life. P-days are me days. Just for the record. I have lost roughly 8kgs and my body has like 0% body fat. Weathers been 30 C on average. If I'm not drenched with water or rain before a lesson I'm not working hard enough. Zulu is getting less difficult to learn. I've also picked up some repair tricks and ummmm people handling skills. Made some huge desicions this week. and yea. love you all and miss you.


yininbaba umbala wesikhumba ubalulekile??
   -answer: it doesnt baba.

Elder Shipp.

No comments:

Post a Comment