Monday, February 28, 2011

New Companion

So this week has been new and fun. I got Elder Webster From Swaziland. He's originally From Idaho. He is very cool and we get along great. The work is good. We just found out Baba Mshengu is getting deployed to sudan so there goes a one of my favorite families in the area. I got my v day package from the fam, thank you for that. Thank you Jen for the Package. Love the food:). Thank you Kayla for the letter, its nice to hear from people. Thank you mom for the letters you sent and I will be responding to all the mail asap. schedules been extra busy. lots of finding and lots of teaching. the good life. Have to zionist in our teaching pool, hahaha. and we have an intense Seventh day advantist. But life's good.


Take care,
Elder Shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment