Monday, January 10, 2011

Just truckin' along

Hello,
 Lifes good. im just truckin along. ummm made it to my first transfers and im doing good. i still have my companion. and we got new guy in the boarding so i cant use the address at the boarding anymore. only the mission office. so all packages and letters should be sent there from now on please. my weeks going good. my area has been turned into a walking mission now so its different but all is well. we have 7 progressing investigators. 1 baptism this sunday. I conducted my first Funeral on Wednesday. fun. and the area is feeling different. maybe theres more hope now haha.

im doing great. i was in a minor car accident. im fine. but my car is taken out of the mission and so it a walking mission now so i need to go purchase a good rain jacket also my flashdrive either got stolen or fell out of the car so i need to get another one of those. dont worry i wasnt driving and im 110 percent healthy. all is well. ill send pics next week the computers at this place are lame. i got your packages and i got your letters and stuff. thanks alot.


love you all. take care.

sincerly,
elder shipp

No comments:

Post a Comment