Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ladysmith

Elder Shipp was in a car accident (as the passenger) about a week ago.  Luckily he and his companion were both unharmed.  The Lord really was watching over them!  Here are some details via Elder Shipp:

the accident: we were on our way home from the area and we went thru some mud and water which was not visible till we hit it and my companion lost control of the car and we slid out and rolled the car. im fine. the car is totaled. now everyone tell us how i should be dead because the passengerside was the side crushed but im vertually untouched. all is well.

Hey everyone,
     Since the crash my area is now a walking/biking area... In the middle of summer... Hahaha fun fun. its full of hills so needless to say my waist size is decreasing. But we are bonding with the people more. Which is good. I'm called white guy or white boy continually thru the day. but our spirits are still there. sorry about the pictures. Please stop bothering me about them because I cant send any.(not my fault.) But when i get the chance i will. Hopefully next week I can have better news.


sincerly,
Elder Shipp

On a side note...we got some actual letters from Elder Shipp this week!!!  They were all so great...his emails are so short, but the letters have more details.  Maybe I will share some of what he said at a later date! We are all so proud of the growth that he has shown these past two months in the mission field!


No comments:

Post a Comment